The Field Support Team is dedicated to provide installation and ongoing operation support globally for stand-alone power systems using a unique cloud-based monitoring software. As a Technician at Field Support Team, you will play a key role in ensuring reliable operation of our product and external auxiliary equipment like LED fixtures, batteries, solar panels, wind turbines and telecommunication devices. You will analyse live and stored data about system’s performance to predict failures and provide reports when failure detected. This position requires traveling worldwide.
Post Secondary Diploma in relevant field or the equivalent work experience.
• Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and interact with individuals at all levels including documenting and reporting.
• Excellent skills in Visual Data Analysis and ability to see broad relationships and patterns within given data.
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills and ability to pay close attention to the details.
• Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying technical abilities
• Knowledge of products in the following fields: power generation, electrical engineering, energy storage and distribution.
• Experience working in a service-desk oriented environment including incident management process and procedures.
• Experience in troubleshooting with clients over the phone.
• Fluent English and French languages considered a very strong asset.
• Frequent traveling worldwide