Company: SmartGrid Technologies
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job Category: Lead Generation
Sub Category: Residential
Department: Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Position ID: FT-210
Our VISION is a sustainable planet, powered by 100% renewable energy. SmartGrid Technologies educates client about the rising cost of electricity and their energy consumption. We connect clients with rebates and incentives to subsidize all their energy needs. Help us conserve energy; and thereby protect the planet will live on, while making a living.
Who are Surveyors?
As the client’s first point of contact, through our residential canvassing campaign, your primary focus will be to conduct surveys to identify the energy consumption. As the face of SmartGrid, with the training provided, you will provide pertinent information to their property to assist in determining the right energy solutions. Surveyors contribute to the development of energy independent properties by summarizing and implementing incentive programs that fit the unique needs of the client.
Your Goal: Complete Surveys, Produce Qualified Clients and Consumer Data
What we offer:
Enjoy the culture and perks at SmartGrid:
- Guaranteed base compensation between $12.50 - $15.00/Hour
- Leading edge pay with performance incentive plans Potential to earn a minimum $400 to $2500+ bi-weekly
- 8 weeks long continuous-theoretical & practical training
What We require:
- Minimum 30 Hours required; Offsite
- Standard Hours of Operation: Sunday to Thursday (11am – 7pm)
- TTC passes
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Fully paid professional Development Courses & Books
- Gift and Gas cards,
- After work team building social events
- Refer A Friend Bonus
- Your highest qualification is your strong verbal communication skills You communicate effectively, clearly explaining What SmartGrid is to anyone Confident at having empathetic, unscripted and engaging conversations to discover the need and provide a winning solution
- Desire to control your earning potential with an entrepreneurial mindset & a drive to exceed your goals
- A positive attitude that leads to assured customer experience
- A friendly, energetic & motivated personality along with professionalism and a positive team spirit
All applicants should be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all the interested applicants; all the resumes will be reviewed however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position requires successful completion of two reference and criminal background checks. SmartGrid welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.