Number of openings: 8
Job Type: Full time, ongoing contract. Part time opportunities also available (Minimum 3 shifts/week, Monday-Friday)
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour + a highly lucrative performance bonus
Venture out with a team of fundraisers to various communities across the GTA. Teams will meet at our head office (171 East Liberty Street, Toronto) on a daily basis for a motivational meeting prior to heading out to their assigned regions.
Work hours: Ideal candidates are seeking full time hours (35 hours/week). 12:30pm-8:30 pm and working 5 shifts per week Monday-Saturday.
Career Path: Field leadership - if you have the desire to lead and develop a team of successful fundraisers, we have the tools and the support system to fast track your leadership within weeks of
employment! This is an opportunity for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and see the potential of
building and guiding a team of their own in an assigned region.
We call our fundraisers “World Changers,” because that is exactly what you do. The position is face to face, engaging in conversations with the public, raising awareness on behalf of various non profits and securing monthly donations.
- Stop and initiate conversations with the public in various settings.
- Secure monthly sponsorships on behalf of renowned non-profit organizations.
- Utilize your interpersonal skills to actively engage and have meaningfulconversations.
- Face objections and turn them into positive discussions.
- Strive to achieve campaign goals by maximizing performance and motivatingteam.
- Fearless: comfortable stopping patrons in a public setting and starting aconversation
- Engaging: able to share a story and captivate an individual's attention
- Resilient: able to persevere beyond the rejection
- Coachable: apply the training received and adapt to different environments
- A Team Player: have a desire to work as a team towards a common goal
- A Problem Solver: able to handle difficult conversations and find resolutions.
- Why you should consider donorworx Inc. as an employer?
- Opportunity to represent multiple non profit organizations
- Rapid leadership growth
- Our goal is to identify leaders in the first few weeks of employment.We are expanding rapidly and need leaders who can coach and develop a team of junior fundraisers
- Incentives, contests and fun team building activities with teams across North America
- A chance to participate in an annual trip to visit one of charity’s ongoing projects in a developing country
- Hands on training – One on one coaching support, online and classroom training to set you up for success.
- Hone and further develop your skills and experience working with the public face to face.
- Build a career in non-profit where giving back and achieving your full potential is just part of the job.
- Adopt our contagious team spirit and ongoing mentoring that makes this a truly special place to work.
- Competitive base pay. Additional performance bonus may be applicable based on position.