Number of Available Position:s 6
Application Deadline: 2018-06-04
Job Type: Full-Time (min 35 hrs/wk), Permanent
Availability: Rotating Shifts between Mon - Sun - 6:30 AM - 12AM (receive schedule 3 months in advance)
Salary: $46,050/Annually - includes full benefits, 3 weeks vacation, RRSP matching to start.
- Completed a Clinical Master’s Degree in either Social Work, Sexology, Clinical Counseling, Clinical Psychology or another clinical field of study
- Bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken are mandatory
- Be a member of a Canadian Professional Association such as CCPA (https://www.ccpa-accp.ca), or a member of a Professional Order
- Strong Computer skills and mastering current software and applications (such as Microsoft Office)
- Strong risk assessment skills with regards to Child Welfare/Safety concerns, Suicide/Self-Harm, Substance Abuse etc.
- Good clinical judgement and understanding of your responsibilities regarding confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Abilities to work over the phone and through chats
- Ability to adapt to both the ever changing client and organizational needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task when needed
- Strong empathy and listening skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekend’s evenings etc. as per business needs
By working at our Care Access Center, you will have the opportunity to develop a variety of professional skills as well as address constructive, interesting and rewarding challenges. The diversity of the clients and the problems encountered will allow you to develop your skills rapidly as a clinical practitioner. In addition, you will have the opportunity to share your clinical knowledge with a multidisciplinary team of more than 50 clinicians from various fields! Different avenues, depending on opportunities, are also possible in terms of advancement for those demonstrating excellence in their work, as Morneau Shepell continues to grow and offer different modalities to support our clients (telecounselling, face-to-face, chat counselling, etc.).
If the Client Care Counsellor position in a growing enterprise, with a great benefits package and excellent career opportunities is of interest to you, please apply now! We look forward to meeting you!
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people because we believe that engaged people are the driving force for society. Every day, the expertise of our almost 4,000 employees is recognized as essential to the financial security, health, and productivity of our clients and their people. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders who will listen and work together with colleagues and clients to form long-term relationships and to deliver integrative solutions that fit.
Employee Support Solutions
At Morneau Shepell, we assist organisations and their employees with Retirement, Health and Wellness solutions. We are the world leader in Employee and Family Assistance Programs and are constantly innovating through new technologies to ensure excellent support for our clientele. We are looking for engaged and motivated people to join our growing team.
As a Client Care Counsellor, you will manage clients facing urgent or crisis situations requiring immediate attention via telephone or chat modalities. Taking care of our clients’ means evaluating needs, assessing risks, crisis containment, assisting in single sessions and providing necessary resources to resolve challenges.
Advantages to joining our team:
• You will receive a permanent position with a competitive benefits package.
• You will receive a robust training program that prepares you for your role.
• You will benefit from growth opportunities in a company that promotes from within.
• You will work in an environment that values employee engagement, innovation and client service excellence.