Number of Available Positions: 2
Application Deadline: 2018-05-28
Job Type: Full-Time (min 35 hrs/wk), Permanent
Availability: Monday – Friday shifts between 8 am – 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 5pm
• Bilingual in French and English- oral and written
• Flexibility to work shifts (including weekends, early, late shifts)
• Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent post- secondary education.
• 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a social service and/or office environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Exceptional prioritizing and multitasking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a strongly team oriented environment.
• Solid written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly to our clients and colleagues.
• Strong computer skills including familiarity with Windows applications.
• Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment with multiple time sensitive deadlines.
Healthy, productive, and engaged employees drive organizational performance and success. Morneau Shepell’s Employee Support Solutions is comprised of industry-leading programs and services that work together to deliver a unique and holistic Total Health Solution to our clients, helping them engage their people. Morneau Shepell is also the largest Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider in the world. Confidential professional support is available to employees and family members in-person and telephonically, as well as digitally through E-Counselling, Video Counselling, First Chat (online chat), and our My EAP mobile device application, to help resolve work, health, and life challenges. Our award winning innovations and technology help to ensure that our support solutions are available anytime, anywhere. At Morneau Shepell, we help organizations and their employees with our wellness, administrative and retirement solutions. We are the global leaders in Employee and Family Assistance Programs and the official mental health partner of the Canadian Olympic Committee. We’re looking for some great people to join our team at our Care Access Centre.
The Bilingual Client Care Administrator is responsible for supporting our counsellors in a fast paced call centre setting. This includes coordinating case assignments, relaying confidential client case information to counsellors and other service providers, as well as answering calls and emails from service providers and other internal customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinating case assignment: 40%
• Assigning appropriate service provider depending on service requested and client’s needs.
• Prioritizing case assignment based on level of urgency.
• Relaying confidential client information to service providers within time sensitive standards.
• Communicating with service providers to relay updated client information or further requests.
• Communicating with service providers to request information needed to accurately service clients.
• Continuing case assignment throughout in all appointment booking process Communicating with other teams and departments: 15%
• Consulting with Regional Managers regarding assignment of client cases, including issues such as service provider availability and appropriateness for cases.
• Consulting with members of other Care Access Centre teams regarding client needs.
• Membership in Care Access Centre and/or company committees dedicated to specific goals or projects.
Managing and responding to incoming information requests: 30% •Responding to incoming calls from service providers and researching the requested case information.
• Responding to incoming calls from service providers regarding various requests such as: updating their availability; reassigning client cases; explaining Care Access Centre procedures; directing them to appropriate departments.
• Responding to incoming calls from other internal customers, such as Account Management and Business Development, and researching the requested information.
• Managing and responding to emails from various internal customers such as Regional Managers in a professional and timely manner. Completing administrative tasks: 10%
• Managing and updating important documents and rosters for team use such as the Case Assignment Roster.
• Monitoring client cases for confirmation by service providers and placing reminder calls within standard timelines (including various reports such as P and D reports (where applicable).
• Other administrative and monitoring tasks as required.