We’re presenting candidates for this position. Please send resume with a cover letter telling us why you’d be a perfect fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAY RATE: $18.00- $22.00
DEPARTMENT: Centralized Operations - Various
REPORTS TO: Manager, Administration
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 30, 2018
AVAILABILITY: Please note, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm flexibility for rotational shifts, minimum commitment of 20 hours Monday to Friday and occasional weekends in surplus of these hours
The Bilingual Administration Officer will be supporting the Centralized Operations department.
The incumbent is responsible for the daily administration and processing of financial products in accordance with B2B Bank’s standards, policies, and procedures. The incumbent is also responsible for maintaining and updating reports, and answering internal and external clients’ inquiries regarding the products administered within the department, while providing a consistent level of superior customer service.
- Screening all applications for completeness, accuracy, and ambiguity.
- Administers and processes product specific financial and non-financial transactions, according to B2B Bank’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Researches, prepares, processes, balances, reconciles, and ensures quality control of all financial and non-financial transactions for clients.
- Monitors the incoming document queue to ensure processing according to B2B Bank’s service standards.
- Maintains client files, ensures efficiency in retrieving documents and archives closed files for easy accessibility.
- Researches and answers inquiries from internal and external clients, such as Customer Service or financial advisors, regarding products and processing issues.
- Maintains good working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Escalates and makes recommendations to the appropriate authority about any inquiries or issues that are beyond their scope.
- Verifies own work and the work of fellow Administration Officers in the department for accuracy, clarity and completeness and ensures compliance with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Completes daily workload within strict timeframes set by B2B Bank and addresses any issues with the supervisor.
- Participates in department meetings and contributes to the planning process of achieving departmental and personal goals, as well as communicates any problems or concerns.
- Submits recommendations to improve work processes to the supervisor.
- Keeps abreast of legislation, policies and procedures, which relate to products and services.
- Participates in special projects and carries out any other similar or general task at the request of their superior or that may be required by their functions.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or in a related field.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience related to administration or processing, preferably with a financial institution.
- Bilingual (French) verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Knowledge of banking, mortgage, investment loan, self-directed, securities and other lending products is an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient typing/keyboarding speed; accuracy essential.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook a must.
- Familiarity using large and complex financial database systems and the ability to learn inquiry functions in back office processing systems.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate information effectively.
- Able to work in a high volume environment with an extremely demanding time frames.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed and progress.
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team