Location: Concord, ON L4K 2B9
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
If you’re enthusiastic, self-motivated, and hard working, you’ll enjoy a career at this company North of Toronto. The employer is looking for a reliable and hard-working Bakery Production Worker to join team team.
· Effectively communicate and collaborate with team members
· Handling of animal products including but not limited to: pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, beef, and fish
· Mixing of ingredients – flour, meat, etc.
· Packaging/labeling of product
· Lifting and carrying heavy items
· Assist Production Supervisor as needed
· Availability of 40 hours/week
· Experience in similar role – bakery/food production
· Diligent and detail-oriented
· Motivated, reliable, and hard-working
· Good command of the English language – both written and verbal
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Ability to think critically and work independently
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-player
· Strong desire to learn and improve
This is a full-time position. Wage dependent on experience and qualifications. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.