How to Apply: Please send your resume with a cover letter telling us why you’d be a perfect fit for this position to email@example.com and/or come to our B2B BANK INFO SESSION & HIRING EVENT on Aug 22nd. Hurry and pre-register at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/b2b-bank-info-session-hiring-event-tickets-36487840112
Employer: B2B Bank
Position: Administration Officer (Contract)
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Available Shifts: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
The incumbent is responsible for the daily administration and processing of investment products (both registered and non-registered), in accordance with B2B Bank’s standards, policies, and procedures. The incumbent is also responsible for maintaining and updating reports, and answering internal and external clients inquiries regarding the products administered within the department, while providing a consistent level of superior customer service.
- Administer and process product specific financial or non-financial transactions, according to B2B Bank's standards, policies, and procedures.
- Research, prepare, process, balance, reconcile, and ensure quality control of all financial and non-financial transactions for clients.
- Monitor the incoming document queue to ensure processing according to B2B Bank's service standards.
- Maintains client files, ensures efficiency in retrieving documents, and archive closed files for easy accessibility.
- Research and answer inquiries from internal and external clients, including Customer Service or Financial Advisors regarding products and processing issues. Maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Escalate and make recommendations to the appropriate authority about any inquiries or issues that are beyond their scope.
- Verify own work for accuracy, clarity, and completeness, and ensure compliance with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements.
- Complete daily workload within strict timeframes set by B2B Bank and addresses any issues with the supervisor.
- Submits recommendations to improve work processes to the supervisor.
- Participates in special projects and carries out any other similar or general task at the request of their superior or that may be required by their function.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Business or in a related field.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience related to administration or processing preferably with a financial institution.
- Knowledge of banking, mortgage, investment loan, self-directed, securities, and other lending products is an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- 35 to 40 words per minute typing/keyboarding speed; accuracy essential
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel. PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Familiarity using large and complex financial database systems; ability to learn inquiry functions in back office processing systems.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate information effectively.
- Able to work in a high volume environment with an extremely demanding time frames.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multitasking skills. Highly motivated with a desire to succeed and progress.
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset.
- Familiarity with 5S, Kaizen Principles, Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement methodologies is an asset.
- You would be required to work flexible shifts between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.