Positions: Part-Time and Full Time Green Cleaning Associates
Wage Rate: $16-20/hour
Location: Downtown Core
Dhyana Cleaning isn’t just a job but an investment in your personal development; a paid learning experience to strengthen skills in the areas of service-based leadership, mindfulness and continuous improvement.
Working at Dhyana is different. Our culture is different: it's friendly, fun and collaborative. And so is our environment. We empower our team members, reward their efforts, and genuinely support and encourage their growth.
Mindful service is important to us. If you eat, breathe and sleep the following, you'd be a perfect addition to our team:
- Hard working and reliable (no cleaning experience necessary)
- Great attitude - professional and positive a must
- Making people happy makes you smile!
- Fast but focused - able to clean quickly without missing details
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks (bending, crouching, kneeling) in a fast-paced environment
- Independence & Problem-Solving: You’ll be out on your own most of the day, so we rely on you to make smart judgement calls and escalate issues appropriately to management.
- You are personable, reliable, and conscientious, with great time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Tech savvy (know how to navigate a smartphone)
- Possess the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Hospitality or customer service experience - a huge plus!
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Able to pass a background check and shadow an employee as part of the interview process.
- Its important that you love us as much as we love you. Before applying, attend an information session to learn about our company culture as well as the good, bad and ugly aspects of the job (transparency is important to us). We see cleaning houses as the ideal training ground to develop leadership skills and are looking for people with an interest in personal growth.